COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Please wait in your class or outside until class starts.
- We will take your temperature at the check-in and provide you some hand sanitizer,
- Then you can follow the safe spot marked on the floor. Please keep your distance with your classmates.
- We ask you to arrive dressed for your class. Due to health risks the restroom will be temporarily closed.
- Please only bring items needed for class: Yoga mat, bottle water, dryhands, personal pole towel. Do not share any item (Dryhands, pole towel, etc.).
- Face Masks are required to be on at all times, with an exception of hydration. If you need to remove the mask, please step outside the studio before doing so.
- You will have your own pole, please refrain from sharing, our poles are 6ft away from each other, so it helps to keep your social distance.
- Please refrain from having any physical contact with other students.
- The instructor will provide pole sanitizer any time you need it. Sanitize your pole before and after use.
- Please exit the studio once class ends.
- To minimize contact please book classes online through mind body, website, instagram or phone or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org